Your Injury

Car & Road Accidents:

If you or a member of your family has been injured in a car or road accident, there are compensation benefits generally available.

You may be entitled to compensation whether you were injured in a car or bus, on a bike or motorcycle or as a pedestrian, even if the driver to blame can’t be identified. If we can show your accident was at least partly the fault of another driver you can claim compensation benefits for your injuries.

More information>>



In South Australia, work injuries are covered by The Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act. Most claims are handled by WorkCover and their Claims Agent - Employers Mutual Limited. Some claims are handled direct by employers, who manage their own claims and are known as "Exempt Employers".

Whatever the case may be for your work injury, early advice is important to allow you to understand your entitlements and the obligations that the WorkCover legislation imposes on both you and your employer.

More information>>



Accident Injury & Public Liability:

If you or a member of your family has suffered an injury in a public place or private property there may be an entitlement to compensation for injuries suffered.

For example, you may have suffered an injury at a hotel, in a shop, at a function or even as a result of a dog bite. Compensation may be available for injuries suffered in a wide range of circumstances and therefore it is very important to seek early legal advice as to whether you may have an entitlement to claim having regard to the particular circumstances of your injury.

More information>>



All Commonwealth employees and employees of some licensed corporations such as Telstra, Optus, Australia Post and National Australia Bank, for example, are covered by a scheme generally known as “Comcare”, for work injuries.

You may be entitled to payment for income maintenance and medical expenses for a Comcare work injury along with entitlements to lump sum impairment payments and other entitlements in certain circumstances.

More information>>